Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ramadan Kareem..

Assalamualaikum...

Selamat berpuasa kepada semua ^_^

Thanks Allah for giving me opportunity to meet Ramadan this year..
Picture source credit

Today is first day of Ramadan 1434, and as expected..most of us *including me, hehe* are sleepy..

My attempt to lose that sleepiness => update blog, yeay ^_^

So as usual, I hope that this Ramadan will be better than last year..and hopefully my good doing will maintain until next Ramadan..ameen..

Ok, my Ramadan checklist:
  1. To finish read Quran..ni biasanye x sempat, tp at least must finish 30 juzu' before next Ramadan
  2. Solat sunat terawih every night
  3. Solat sunat tahajjud & dhuha
  4. More sedekah jariah @ wakaf - sikit pon xpe, janji ikhlas
  5. No mengumpat & gossiping..must try harder..
  6. No wasting food aka reduce buying food from bazaar aka must cook for iftaar..again, must try harder
  7. Puasa penuh sebulan? hehe..ni wish je..tertunai ke x, have to wait & see...
  8. To lose weight, at least 10kg? haha...too ambitious..*Impian sampingan only, must keep that in mind. Tujuan@niat utama puasa adalah untuk mencari keredhaan Allah, kerana Allah Ta'ala*
Hopefully I can achieve all those targets..ameen..

No comments: